Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) announced preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of July 2017, compared to traffic figures for July 2016.
During July 2017, total terminal passengers increased 12.1% in the Company’s 13 airports, compared to the same period of the previous year. Domestic passenger traffic increased by 10.4%, while international passenger traffic increased by 14.4%.
Events for the Period:
- Seats and Load Factors: In July 2017, GAP registered an 11.5% increase in the number of seats available compared to July 2016. Load factors for the month increased by 0.5 percentage points, from 87.6% in July 2016 to 88.1% in July 2017.
- New Routes:
- Guanajuato to Cancun: Interjet
- La Paz to Chihuahua: AereoCalafia
- La Paz to Monterrey (through Culiacan): AereoCalafia
- Manzanillo to Mexico City: Magnicharters
- Montego Bay to Colonia: Eurowings
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.