Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) announced preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of June 2017, compared to traffic figures for June 2016.
During June 2017, total terminal passengers increased 12.9% in the Company’s 13 airports, compared to the same period of the previous year. Domestic passenger traffic increased by 13.2%, while international passenger traffic increased by 12.6%.
Events for the Period:
- Seats and Load Factors: In June 2017, GAP registered an 8.7% increase in the number of seats available compared to June 2016. Load factors for the month increased by 3.1 percentage points, from 82.5% in June 2016 to 85.6% in June 2017.
- New Routes:
- Guadalajara to Culiacan: Interjet
- Guadalajara to Chihuahua: Interjet
- Guadalajara to Toluca: Interjet
- Guadalajara to Veracruz: Interjet
- Guadalajara to Cozumel: Volaris
- Guadalajara to Oaxaca: Volaris
- Los Cabos to Sacramento: Alaska Airlines
- Montego Bay to Fort Lauderdale: Southwest
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (GAP) operates 12 airports throughout Mexico’s Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinations of Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, La Paz and Manzanillo, and six other mid-sized cities: Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Morelia, Aguascalientes, Mexicali and Los Mochis. In February 2006, GAP’s shares were listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “PAC” and on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “GAP”. In April 2015 GAP acquired 100% of Desarrollo de Concesiones Aeroportuarias, S.L., which owns a majority stake of MBJ Airports Limited, a company operating the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.