Two new land programs allow Crystal guests to extend their vacations with five 2014 luxury cruises through North America's East Coast and French Canada. Available on Crystal Serenity's September-October voyages, the two- and three-night, pre- and post-cruise packages offer travelers the opportunity to explore beyond the rich New England/Canada cruise itineraries that begin or end in Quebec City. Guests can choose from programs in Toronto and Niagara Falls, Montreal and Quebec City, or enjoy a free transfer between Quebec and Montreal to plan one's own extended adventure.
Toronto & Niagara Falls, 2 nights:
- A tour of breathtaking Niagara Falls, followed by a wet sailing excursion through the spray at the base of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
- A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker's lunch of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines at one of the estates.
- A sky-high dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower's rotating 360 restaurant – home of the world's highest wine cellar – boasting market-fresh regional specialties with a changing view of the city's lights and shoreline.
- Exploration of a "hidden" Toronto via the PATH – a 16-mile underground network of shops, museums, theatres and world-class dining.
- Accommodations at the chic Auberge Saint-Antoine hotel in the heart of Quebec City – itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site – and the Ritz-Carlton Montreal, situated walking distance from the city's many attractions.
- Business class train between Montreal and Quebec City, including access to stations' VIP-style Panorama Lounge, priority boarding, complimentary newspapers, wine, and lunch.
- Exploration of Quebec City's musees, shops and historical districts, plus Montreal's renowned Notre Dame Basilica, Latin Quarter, and majestic Mount Royal.
Specially-priced fares for the Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montreal/Quebec City start at $1,365 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air to Toronto), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.