Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) today announces five new nonstop routes, including two new routes to the Gulf Coast and three new routes to Nashville. To celebrate this expansion, the company is offering one-way fares on the new routes as low as $55.
"We're excited to continue the phenomenal growth of 2019 by adding five new route options to the Allegiant network," said Drew Wells, Allegiant vice president of planning and revenue. "We know customers will love having new nonstop travel options out of their hometown airports to fun destinations just in time for spring break and summer vacations."
Three new seasonal routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA):
- Des Moines, Iowa via Des Moines International Airport (DSM) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $55.*
- Gulfport, Mississippi via Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) – beginning Feb. 15, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $55.*
- Appleton, Wisconsin via Appleton International Airport (ATW) – beginning Feb. 14, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $55.*
One new seasonal route to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD):
- Richmond, Virginia via Richmond International Airport (ATW) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $65.*
One new seasonal route to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ):
- Allentown, Pennsylvania via Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with one-way fares as low as $65.*
The new nonstop routes will operate twice weekly. Flight days, times and the lowest fares can be found only at Allegiant.com.
*About the introductory one-way fares:
Seats and dates are limited and fares are not available on all flights. Flights must be purchased by Nov. 13, 2019 for travel by Aug. 15, 2020. Price displayed includes taxes, carrier charges & government fees. Fare rules, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Optional baggage charges and additional restrictions may apply. For more details, optional services and baggage fees, please visit Allegiant.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.