WINiT by GBTA is now accepting nominations for the inaugural WINiT Awards. The WINiT Awards recognize the women, men and companies who together, are driving positive change for the career mobility of women in travel-related industries.
The Lifetime Achievement Award celebrates the outstanding career of a woman leader whose activities have fundamentally advanced women within the profession and whose leadership merits special recognition. If you or someone you know has the following characteristics, please submit a nomination.
- Been in a travel-related career for 20 or more years
- Demonstrated a consistent record of leadership and notable accomplishments
- Measurable impact of innovative efforts
- Highly regarded as a professional role model and mentor
- Previously recognized for her contributions to the industry or other related work
Read more about all categories included in the WINiT Awards here. Individuals and companies can be nominated for one or more award. One of the following nomination forms must be completed for each award for which the individual or company is being nominated.
The nomination process closes August 23rd. Award winners will be honored at the WINiT Gala held on November 7 at the Grand Hyatt in New York, New York.
Contact Dawn Repoli at Dawn.Repoli@winitforwomen.org for more information.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.