Silicon Valley is set to unite for the first time with travel's analytics, marketing and pricing community to crack an AI strategy that unleashes loyalty.
Analytics and AI in Travel is set to be two solid days of fearless innovation with brands like Expedia, Carlson Wagonlit and Air Canada leading the charge. On March 14-15 in San Francisco, 300 travel and tech experts will be cracking data riddles and making AI work for them to smash loyalty and commercial success.
Whos on board already?
Jeremy TerBush, SVP Analytics Wyndham Destinations
Shuo Wang, Principal Data Scientist Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Jess Petitt, SVP Analytics Hilton
Stevi Wara, SVP Creative Services and Brand Management Diamond Resorts
Nicole Lundin, Head of Loyalty and Social Engagement Viceroy Hotel Group
Rachel Soh, Global Product Partnerships Google AI
Pj Abhishek, SVP Data, Analytics & revenue Management Wyndham
Brandon Ehrhardt, Head of Platform Loyalty Expedia
Natalie Farand, Head of Performance & Analytics WestJet
These revenue, marketing and AI gamechangers will join IHG, Walmart, Air Transat, Cornell, Caesars Palace, Pinterest and American Express and 300 other travel brands to make waves in AI and advanced data utilization. Learn more about this summit here
What will be on the table at Analytics and AI in Travel?
- Banishing data fragmentation to be super-predictive
- Smashing hyper-personalization to guarantee loyalty
- Executing customer-centric Machine Learning and AI for Predictive Profit
- Integrating RM with Marketing and eCommerce to fine tune pricing
- Knowing your customer in a multi-channel world to break into new profits
- Leveraging customer feedback data for loyalty
- Using voice to drive hyper-personalization
- Developing an AI-fueled Mobile Product that drives direct sales
These business-critical topics are set to be the backdrop of 20 hours of networking with travels best in class decision makers.
Analytics and AI in Travel (March 14-15, San Francisco) will pursue the unorthodox and unrelenting approaches to AI and data to get loyalty and market share where it should be.
To be part of this exciting wave, get in touch with the event director below:
Leo Langford | Event Director
(Global) +44 (0)207 375 7158| (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7158
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.