Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises solidified their hold on best-in-class vacation experiences with the launch of Cruise Planner, an industry-leading digital vacation planning tool created in collaboration with Isobar.
Cruiser Planner provides a simple and fun way to plan ahead allowing guests to hit the deck running on day one. This tool makes it possible for guests to plan their entire vacation well in advance of departure, including shore excursions, dining, activities, entertainment, spa and more. Cruise Planner will inspire and excite guests by showing them all of the possibilities available onboard and in ports. Equally important, by allowing guests to plan as much or as little as they desire, Cruise Planner will also orient guests about what to expect during their vacation so that they can spend less time planning on board and more time enjoying fun times with family and friends.
“Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises’ dedication to innovation and delivering amazing experiences has driven them to create some of the most incredible experiences ever seen,” said James Lazar, Vice President at Isobar. “At Isobar we firmly believe that combining breakthrough design and enterprise technology is the key to innovation in the digital age. We are proud to partner with these industry leaders to help revolutionize the vacation experience.”
“From the early strategic stages of the project through the implementation of an incredibly complex platform, Isobar has been a partner in the best sense of the word,” said Jeff DeKorte, Vice President of Digital Marketing at Royal Caribbean International. “The digital innovation that Isobar has brought to the table has helped us to raise the bar in the industry and we are thrilled with the work that we’ve done together.”
Taking cues from the technologies consumers use every day, Isobar designed an experience to take the guesswork out of vacationing with a modern, user-friendly tool enabled for desktops and tablets. Cruise Planner’s capabilities include:
- Quick and easy menus that dive deep into product categories, allowing access to entertainment, beverage packages, spa and more with just one click;
- Innovative new ways to book dining reservations that allow guests to plan an exciting culinary journey for their vacation onboard;
- Immersive multi-media shore excursion content where guests can browse and book thousands of shore excursions by day, port, activity type, number of guests, and more;
- A streamlined order history, shopping cart with a categorized summary, and a printable calendar that is color-coded for each guest keeps track of everything so that guests can easily and visually plan their cruise;
- Only fully responsive pre-cruise planning solution offered in the marketplace allows guests to plan on multiple devices, taking advantage of the full solution no matter where they are;
- Personalized activity recommendations and featured products to spark ideas and inspire more ways to enjoy guests’ vacations.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.