Two new land programs allow Crystal guests to extend their vacations with five 2014 luxury cruises through North America's East Coast and French Canada.
Two new land programs allow Crystal guests to extend their vacations with five 2014 luxury cruises through North America's East Coast and French Canada. Available on Crystal Serenity's September-October voyages, the two- and three-night, pre- and post-cruise packages offer travelers the opportunity to explore beyond the rich New England/Canada cruise itineraries that begin or end in Quebec City. Guests can choose from programs in Toronto and Niagara Falls, Montreal and Quebec City, or enjoy a free transfer between Quebec and Montreal to plan one's own extended adventure.
Toronto & Niagara Falls, 2 nights:
Quebec City and Montreal by Train, 3 nights:
- A tour of breathtaking Niagara Falls, followed by a wet sailing excursion through the spray at the base of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
- A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker's lunch of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines at one of the estates.
- A sky-high dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower's rotating 360 restaurant – home of the world's highest wine cellar – boasting market-fresh regional specialties with a changing view of the city's lights and shoreline.
- Exploration of a "hidden" Toronto via the PATH – a 16-mile underground network of shops, museums, theatres and world-class dining.
- Accommodations at the chic Auberge Saint-Antoine hotel in the heart of Quebec City – itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site – and the Ritz-Carlton Montreal, situated walking distance from the city's many attractions.
- Business class train between Montreal and Quebec City, including access to stations' VIP-style Panorama Lounge, priority boarding, complimentary newspapers, wine, and lunch.
- Exploration of Quebec City's musees, shops and historical districts, plus Montreal's renowned Notre Dame Basilica, Latin Quarter, and majestic Mount Royal.
The seven- and 10-day cruises depart September 19
) and 29 (Quebec City
round-trip); October 6
, 16, and 26 (all between Quebec
and New York
), and call in Baie-Comeau
, and the Magdalen Islands, P.Q.; Saint John, New Brunswick
(maiden call), Nova Scotia
; Saint-Pierre & Miquelon
; Bar Harbor
and Portland, Maine
; Boston, Massachusetts
; and Newport
, Rhode Island
. Until June 30
, "Book Now" cruise fares start at just $2,830
Specially-priced fares for the Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montreal/Quebec City start at $1,365 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air to Toronto), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.