Now offering nonstop, low-cost flights to 99 cities, including the New York City area
Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) today announces new, nonstop jet service on 18 routes, including 10 cities new to the Allegiant network. Today’s announcement will mark the 99th U.S. city served by Allegiant’s low-cost, nonstop service to popular vacation destinations, more than any other low-cost carrier in the U.S. To celebrate, the company, known for its exceptional travel deals, will introduce the new service with roundtrip fares as low as $99*.
“We are pleased to bring more convenient, low-cost vacation options to more communities,” Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant Travel Company President, said. “Allegiant is dedicated to making vacations more affordable for more people, offering our customers the lowest possible base fare and nonstop service to the most popular vacation destinations.”
Allegiant will now offer service to travelers in the New York City area, providing a low-cost travel alternative to the beaches of Southwest Florida via Long Island MacArthur Airport and Stewart International Airport. “New Yorkers love a great deal,” added Jude Bricker, Senior Vice President of Planning. “We think our low fares and special package rates on hotels and rental cars will appeal to travelers looking to spend less on their vacations.”
Allegiant differs in many ways from other U.S. airlines. The Company’s sole focus is on low-cost, nonstop leisure travel, providing customers with low base fares and great value. Allegiant’s innovative business model has allowed it to grow from one plane and one route just over a decade ago, to offering access to low-cost, nonstop travel to 14 vacation destinations in 99 communities nationwide. Allegiant also offers discounts on vacation packages, including hotels, rental cars and attraction tickets, through its website, allegiant.com.
“We are proud to be the hometown airline of nearly 100 communities across the U.S.,” said Levy. “We look forward to providing more travelers with great travel deals to more places as we grow our fleet and our network, and continue to expand our other product offerings – hotels, cars and attractions.”
New routes just announced include:
Nonstop Service to Phoenix via Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) from:
1. Fort Wayne, Ind. – begins Oct. 30, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
2. Manhattan, Kan. – begins Nov. 7, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
Nonstop Service to Orlando via Orlando-Sanford International Airport (SFB) from:
1. Bismarck, N.D. – begins Nov. 23, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
2. Clarksburg, W. Va. – begins Nov. 14, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
3. Charlottesville, Va. – begins Nov. 21, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
4. Concord, N.C. – begins Dec. 20, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
5. Oklahoma City, Okla. – begins Nov. 14, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
6. Portsmouth, N.H. – begins Oct. 25, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
7. Springfield, Ill. – begins Nov. 22, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
8. St. Cloud, Minn. – begins Dec. 18, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
9. Tulsa, Okla. – begins Oct. 25, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
Nonstop Service to Tampa Bay Area via St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) from:
1. Elmira, N.Y. – begins Nov. 1, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
2. Sioux Falls, S.D. – begins Nov. 1, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
3. Columbus, Ohio – begins Nov. 23, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
4. Fargo, N.D. – begins Nov. 23, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
5. Syracuse, N.Y. – begins Nov. 7, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
6. Stewart, N.Y. – begins Oct. 31, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
Nonstop Service to Southwest Florida Beaches via Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) from:
1. Islip, N.Y. – begins Dec. 20, 2013 with fares as low as $99* roundtrip
Tickets for all routes are now available. Flight days and times can be found only at allegiant.com. Travelers can take advantage of everyday low fares and save even more when they book air, hotel, car and even activity and attraction reservations together.
About promotional roundtrip fares:
Seats are limited. Fares are total roundtrip and not available on all flights. Must be purchased by Aug 22, 2013 for travel by April 29, 2014. For baggage fees, please visit allegiant.com. Additional restrictions may apply.
Allegiant flies from cities across the US to top vacation destinations such as California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii. Canadians can take advantage of Allegiant’s nonstop convenient departures from border cities: Plattsburg, NY; Niagara Falls, NY; Grand Forks, ND; Bellingham, WA; Toledo, OH; and Bangor, ME. Allegiant also offers great deals on hotels, rental cars and attractions, further enhancing total vacation savings.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.