IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) announced an exclusive travel agent promotion available to travel agents throughout North & South America that gives 50 percent off each night they stay at any one of the more than 2,700 hotels in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Latin America now through Feb. 29, 2012.
Hotel brands offering the discount include: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®.
"Travel agents play a very important role in bringing business travelers to IHG hotels across the Americas," said Wayne Hamilton, director, Business Travel, U.S. Sales & Marketing, IHG. "This promotion is our way of saying thank you to the thousands of travel agents who bring business to our hotels year after year; after all they deserve a vacation too."
From the most luxurious to the most family-friendly, examples of hotels available at 50 percent off include:
- InterContinental Nordelta Tigre – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Crowne Plaza Chicago Magnificent Mile, Chicago Illinois
- Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford – Sugarland, Texas
- Candlewood Suites New York City – Times Square, New York City, New York
- Hotel Indigo Ottawa Downtown City Centre, Ottawa, Canada
- Holiday Inn Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Holiday Inn Cartagena – Morros, Colombia
- Presidente InterContinental Cancun, Cancun, Mexico
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Mexico
To book a stay at the travel agent discount, visit www.ihg.com/agentssave
through Feb. 29, 2012. Simply reserve under the rate category IVT50 and enter a valid travel industry IATA number. The number of stays during the promotion period is unlimited and travel agents are entitled to two rooms per stay. Each stay can include up to three nights for properties in the U.S. & Canada and up to five nights in Mexico, Latin America and Caribbean regions. All stays are eligible for Priority Club®
points.Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.